Friday, September 25, 2026

Review: Insidious: Out of the Further (2026




Review: Insidious: Out of the Further (2026)

By William Pattison

For Horror Bob’s Blog

This time I’m reviewing the new Insidious film…

Gemma, a young mother raising her daughter in the house she grew up in, discovers she can travel into The Further, where she possesses an ability to bring what lives there back to the real world.

Now, I have to say that I have had a long history watching the Insidious films. I actually went and saw the original Insidious at the Metrion in San Francisco after going to the final Wonder Con in the Bay Area. That was special and I was very pleased with the film…

I thought Insidious: The Red Door was the worst the franchise could get…Then I watched this film. It seemed like Blumehouse gave this to some random pothead filmmakers and said, “Do whatever you want just as long as it has people in bad theatrical makeup and Lyne Shay in it. Oh, and don’t  forget the Darth Maul demon, can’t forget him. That’s exactly what we got in this film. We got a jumbled mess of jump scares and people dressed as cause players crawling around and making faces at the camera.

Then they just threw Lyne Shay’s character in in the final act and just had her running around talking and doing NOTHING! And, we see the Darth Maul demon from the first Insidious for a whole two seconds. What the fuck? Absolutely none of the main characters stood out to me. I know the main girl somehow got the power to enter the Further at will. Oh, and she keeps getting chased by the ghost of her mom who keeps getting out of the further to attack and jump scare the audience. Oh joy. I felt nothing for anyone in this film, not one person.

Then, of course, these idiots decided to take their cues from Marvel and now we got a dick cult leader who was killed by cops and is planning to open the viel and set loose the ghosts of the Further to invade and possess all of living humanity…I kid you not. I wanted to puke. But in the end all is settled and all is happiness and puppies…UGH!!!

What the fuck, people. Is blume on drugs or what? That asshole green lit this fucked up mess. Give me a break!!! Lots of flashing lights and nutty people crawling around..Yeah, that’s  Insidious. What did these assholes went to see the Insidious haunted house at Universal Studios and said, “we can do one of these films.” Nooooo! Naughty! NAUGHTY!!!

So, this is my judgement of this film… it is DOGSHIT, THE WATERY KIND!!! Fuck you BluneHouse. Get your hands out of your asses and give us an honest Insidious film next time!!! AaaaaaaaaH!

Keep on Creepin’ , Horror Bob’s Blog…