Saturday, October 3, 2026

Review: Soulm8te (2026)



Review Soulmate (2026)

By William Pattison

For Horror Bob’s Blog…

This time I have reviewed a film by the people who brought us M3gan, but this time it’s a crazy adult woman robot…Joy!…

A man acquires an Artificially Intelligent android to cope with the loss of his recently deceased wife. In an attempt to create a truly sentient partner, he inadvertently turns a harmless lovebot into a deadly soulmate.

Yep, that’s right!!! Brumehouse couldn’t leave the crazy, psycho robot companion genre alone after giving us nightmares with M3gan. Nope, now we got to deal with the robot girlfriend from Hell. Her name is Anna and she has a bit of an attachment issue.

Avid Rydalr plays amusingly, David, the computer programer who thinks it’s smart to take out all blocks on the articial girl’s programming.Lilly Sullivan does a scary, sex, performance as Anna, the the Soulm8te robot. Lsudia Doumit plays Aubry, the unfortunate girl who gets between Anna and David.

What I really loved was this time the filmmakers didn’t  have Anna being quirky, like M3Gan. It made Anna far more scary when she started building a body count.

Honestly, I really enjoyed this film and I would love to see an eventual M3gan and Soulm8te crossover. So, if you love movies like this I can highly recommend it…

Keep on Creepin’ , Horror Bob’s Blog…