Sunday, April 12, 2020

Cyber Stalkers are lying and committing fraud...


This is William Pattison the real and only Eric Morse and author of The Camp Crystal Lake Novels. I want to make it clear that for the past two years Eric Hyde and a bunch of cyber-stalkers have been committing fraud. They created a fictional author named Dan Foxx and have gone around changing Friday the 13th wikis and websites stating that this fictional person is, in fact, Eric Morse. Don’t be fooled by their bullshit. All it takes is checking out Dan Foxx’s Facebook page to see that most of his pictures are doctored. The cyber-stalkers have taken pictures of me and pasted the person they use for Dan Foxx’s face over mine. They have also used a banner I had for Martinsville Horrorfest and doctored it to use as a fake promotional banner for a fake book signing that never happened. Also, they have used my birthday as Dan Foxx’s birthday and used my sister and my niece’s names mockingly as Dan Foxx’s daughters.
The most recent bunch of bullshit is the wiki site Fandom blocked me from correcting the information on their public access synopsis on my books. Eric Hyde and his buddies changed my name on the biography of the writer to Dan Foxx and put that he had a wife named Kathleen and used my sister and my niece’s names as his children. I corrected all this. Well, a couple of days ago I went on there and found I was blocked and that someone changed the biography to read that “there is a dispute in regard to who is author Eric Morse. Dan Foxx and William Pattison both claim to be the author.” Excuse me? Any idiot with a little research could find out that my name has been all over the internet as being Eric Morse since the 90s, whereas Dan Foxx just suddenly appeared out of nowhere two years ago claiming to write my books. I think the logical assessment should be clear, but Fandom would rather support the lie.
So, Eric Morse fans, support the real author of The Camp Crystal Lake Novels and denounce this fictional creation of the cyber stalkers and Eric Hyde.