Sunday, September 13, 2026

Review Dracula Eternal (2026)



Review: Dracula Eternal (2026)

By William Pattison

For Horror Bob’s Blog

Oh, God, save me. This time I’m reviewing a new reinvisioning of the Bram Stoker classic novel. Oh, boy!!!

Dracula Eternal (2026)

Dracula Eternal: A woman's idyllic summer is shattered when her best friend falls ill, her fiance vanishes, and she's drawn into a terrifying battle against an ancient evil in this modern re-imagining of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Oh, the pain! This is my one hundred and fifth “reimagining of Dracula. I know Bram must be turning in his grave at this point. I know that these films are going to be painful the moment I see in the description “A modern film reimagining of Bram Stoker’s classic Gothic novel.” That tells me the film is going to be complete and utter crap. Dracula stripped of the Gothic background and feel is in no way Dracula. This film is stripped of everything Gothic, fuck, it takes place in LA. Sorry, LA will work with most vampires, but not the big D man. He needs to be in Europe and he needs to be congress stand with mikeBy buying a car in Cortana it was all online got 3 plus I great terms good damn it just ******* wash your piece of *** **** it **** you *** **** itaround places that have more history than America can give.

That is why this film doesn’t work for me, besides the atrocious acting and production values. On top of that they have a plot twist that just made me twing. And, when the finally show Dracula, I wanted to puke. The guy playing him was horrible.

On top of it all they even put a cut reel, that is actually more entertaining than the film.

All in all this film is DOG SHIT!!! UGE!!! Avoid like the plague!

Keep on Creepin’, Horror Bob’s Blog