Friday, March 29, 2024

Review: Ghostbusters Frozen Empire


Review: Ghostbusters Frozen Empire
by William Pattison
For Horror Bob's Blog

I'll make this short, but not so sweet. Ok,I watched Ghostbusters Frozen Empire and I have to say I loved it. The story was great. The way this film included the original Ghostbusters cast was great. How they handled the Spengler family was great. How they presented The Fame Master was great. The freeze demon was great. I have no clue why so many of my podcasting peers are trashing this film. Give me a fucking break people. You guys keep saying the plot was muddled by too many subplots. Give me a break. All the subplot worked well together. A film can have four or five subplot and still make sense. The problem is not with the film it is with certain people on the internet and how internet culture has dumbed down you assholes. That is the problem.

Keep on Creepin', Horror Bob's Blog